One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Professor John Clement, a forensic odontologist at the University of Melbourne, was entirely sceptical.’
- ‘When the reinvestigation started, senior odontologists from around Australia and overseas were recruited.’
- ‘Pathologists and forensic odontologists would also be able to identify victims from tattoos, operation scars and teeth.’
- ‘I've emailed copies of the photographs to a forensic odontologist in Texas, and an animal attack guy in Colorado.’
- ‘I mean how unique is it, and how was in that circumstance, the forensic odontologist able to create an image of an offender from just the bitemark?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.