One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And he was particularly odiously cruel, as we know from the mass graves, and other things.’
- ‘His athleticism and point skills, however, are odiously overrated.’
- ‘The third world was rumored to be as far away from the prison as possible, Tij had noted odiously.’
- ‘But there must be real issues that Le Pen has raised not matter how odiously.’
- ‘I have included my views because to flippantly criticise without offering solutions is hopelessly and odiously hypocritical.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.