One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the motion of the eye.
- ‘Some patients may manifest oculomotor disturbance when the orbit and optic nerve are compressed.’
- ‘Exclusion criteria included any prior history of vestibular dysfunction, tinnitus, hearing loss, or any central vestibular or oculomotor dysfunction.’
- ‘Above the buttress is the oculomotor myodome, with the foramen for the oculomotor nerve.’
- ‘Studies do not indicate ginger has influence within the vestibular or oculomotor system.’
- ‘A stimulant action on the parasympathetic portion of the oculomotor nucleus (third cranial nerve) is responsible for pupillary miosis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.