One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An unmanned helicopter having eight rotors.‘a specially trained controller flies the octocopter across terrain that may not be accessible by traditional means’
- ‘Flying an octocopter is surrounded by rules and regulations.’
- ‘How massive a battery would this octocopter need?’
- ‘An octocopter flies above the surface.’
- ‘The octocopter follows a pre-defined route.’
- ‘Each octocopter is controlled by a human.’
- ‘TThe octocopter looks like some kind of high-tech, deadly flying spider.’
- ‘This new octocopter will offer unprecedented information on crop growth.’
- ‘The octocopter will only fly outside of the festival area.’
- ‘One such tool that is helping photographers explore new ground is the octocopter.’
- ‘The octocopter successfully used GPS to navigate to right above me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.