One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An unmanned helicopter having eight rotors.‘a specially trained controller flies the octocopter across terrain that may not be accessible by traditional means’
- ‘How massive a battery would this octocopter need?’
- ‘Each octocopter is controlled by a human.’
- ‘An octocopter flies above the surface.’
- ‘This new octocopter will offer unprecedented information on crop growth.’
- ‘The octocopter will only fly outside of the festival area.’
- ‘Flying an octocopter is surrounded by rules and regulations.’
- ‘One such tool that is helping photographers explore new ground is the octocopter.’
- ‘The octocopter successfully used GPS to navigate to right above me.’
- ‘The octocopter follows a pre-defined route.’
- ‘TThe octocopter looks like some kind of high-tech, deadly flying spider.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.