One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Galena is also found as larger isolated octahedral crystals within the coarse calcite cement in breccias in the upper parts of the core.’
- ‘It's octahedral in shape with a high, vaulted ceiling and sunlight streaming through hidden windows.’
- ‘In 1990 bright emerald-green, transparent, octahedral fluorite crystals were discovered in the Kettle mine by mine surveyor Michelle Scott.’
- ‘The outer portion of the garnets is altered to clinochlore, and small octahedral crystals of magnetite and martite occur in the schist.’
- ‘Also, some glass scientists thought the glass would immediately crystallize if it became octahedral.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.