One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By the 1930s Ritter's legacy included the full range of oceanographic disciplines - biological, physical, chemical, and geological.’
- ‘It was also during this time that Scripps obtained a marine facility for its growing fleet and computers were recognized as effective oceanographic tools.’
- ‘Transient oceanographic features exist, however, facilitating shelf retention, cross-bight exchange, and return of expatriated larvae.’
- ‘The explorations will be part of the global long-term oceanographic and marine research program pursued by the Navy.’
- ‘They had been five months in the Pacific, traveled more than 12,000 miles and explored more than 62 oceanographic stations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.