One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They had been five months in the Pacific, traveled more than 12,000 miles and explored more than 62 oceanographic stations.’
- ‘It was also during this time that Scripps obtained a marine facility for its growing fleet and computers were recognized as effective oceanographic tools.’
- ‘Transient oceanographic features exist, however, facilitating shelf retention, cross-bight exchange, and return of expatriated larvae.’
- ‘The explorations will be part of the global long-term oceanographic and marine research program pursued by the Navy.’
- ‘By the 1930s Ritter's legacy included the full range of oceanographic disciplines - biological, physical, chemical, and geological.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.