One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of particular activities as an aid to recuperation from physical or mental illness.
- ‘Speech therapy and occupational therapy can help as well.’
- ‘Physical therapy and occupational therapy programs and protocols have been developed for virtually all sports medicine injuries.’
- ‘According to Stuart, hand therapy - physiotherapy and occupational therapy - is an integral part of rehabilitation.’
- ‘It may be beneficial to the patient to take pain medication prior to physical and occupational therapy.’
- ‘In addition, it trains paramedical workers in occupational therapy, speech therapy and physiotherapy to broaden its outreach.’
- ‘At 3 months we repeated physiotherapy and occupational therapy assessments and cardiovascular tests if they were abnormal.’
- ‘Patients with specific physical disabilities may benefit from physical and occupational therapy.’
- ‘Treatments such as physical and occupational therapy often are effective in managing the signs and symptoms of CMT.’
- ‘Speech, physical, or occupational therapy may be necessary in these cases.’
- ‘Some allied health programs, including physical therapy and occupational therapy, now require a master's prepared entry-level.’
- ‘By rehab, I assume what is meant is the usual types of rehabilitation therapy such as physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy.’
- ‘The facility also offers primary schooling, occupational therapy and speech therapy on both an in-patient and out-patient basis.’
- ‘Other disciplines moving in the same direction are physical therapy, occupational therapy, optometry, and audiology.’
- ‘Physical and occupational therapy may help maintain flexibility, and speech therapy can help address slurring and other speech problems.’
- ‘The precise indications for referral to occupational therapy in patients with osteoarthritis remain to be delineated.’
- ‘Physical and occupational therapy should be initiated to reduce long-term disability from scarring and contractures.’
- ‘He is currently undergoing physiotherapy and occupational therapy at an orthopaedic hospital.’
- ‘A parish nurse is not a therapist, and will not do physical therapy, occupational therapy, or psychotherapy.’
- ‘Recovery can be aided by speech therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and counselling.’
- ‘In some instances, your doctor may order physical or occupational therapy to help enhance your recovery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.