One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pediatric speech therapists and occupational therapists deal with food aversion issues all the time.’
- ‘This is done by a skilled team of doctors, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech pathologists.’
- ‘Visiting services will be available such as physiotherapy, chiropody, occupational therapists and alternative therapists.’
- ‘Physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists can all offer advice and support.’
- ‘Further consultation was sought with nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, a pharmacist, and a nutritionist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.