One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If necessary the officer in question could then get further help and talk face-to-face with occupational psychologists.’
- ‘One of the first things to realise is that you're likely to feel a little more anxious than usual, says occupational psychologist Dr Paul Brewerton.’
- ‘Ian Sharp, a senior occupational psychologist with Morrisby, explains the assessment in terms of concentric circles.’
- ‘It does not, in my judgment require the assistance of the occupational psychologist to deal with the issues which I have outlined.’
- ‘To occupational psychologist Wendy Weber, there is a fine line between these graduates making the right and wrong choices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.