One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's the tail end of an eclipse or ‘lunar occultation.’’
- ‘‘We see an opacity asymmetry in the stellar occultations,’ Colwell reported.’
- ‘This produced a series of occultations and eclipses of and by the satellite, each half-orbit, from 1985 to 1992.’
- ‘I also worked with the Voyager photopolarimeter team that observed stellar occultations of Saturn's rings.’
- ‘‘This is similar to what was found from previous Earth-based stellar occultations,’ Lellouch said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.