One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A composite front produced by occlusion.
- ‘This means the warm air can be forced totally off the ground and this is called an occluded front.’
- ‘Many weather textbooks state that occluded fronts occur when the cold front catches up with and overtakes the warm front.’
- ‘As the cold front reaches the warm front it forms an occluded front.’
- ‘When this happens it is known as an occluded front.’
- ‘But for Sampras and some wicked occluded fronts during July, he'd have won Wimbledon five times.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.