One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She's unnerving, annoying and her obtrusiveness made him sick - not his idea of the perfect travel companion.’
- ‘Western officials say local obtrusiveness is still hampering efforts to speed up refugee returns.’
- ‘Everyone's sense of Obtrusive and Non-Obtrusive is not the same; obtrusiveness is in the eye of the beholder.’
- ‘He said the problem with Kilkerran was the obtrusiveness of some of the houses built in more recent times.’
- ‘The effect is particularly pronounced because of the obtrusiveness and sheer volume of the music.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.