One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now it seems the World Industries founder is focusing directly on the obtainment of vast quantities of precious metals.’
- ‘The reproducibility of exposures and breath sampling across the test population is critical for the obtainment of comparable data.’
- ‘Ethical approval for obtainment of venous blood samples for lead surveillance was obtained from the hospital.’
- ‘Children of a certain race or ethnicity are also allegedly discriminated against in the obtainment of a birth certificate.’
- ‘The new millennium is the time for mankind's movement and the obtainment of spiritual perfection and a liberated existence, she said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.