One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The communist members of the Congress coalition are obstreperously opposed to too many market-friendly measures.’
- ‘I'm don't feel the need to obstreperously express disdain for all sports.’
- ‘Losing to the sleepiest of the Swedes, he obstreperously slammed down his racket and curdlingly called out to the sky.’
- ‘This isn't a case of the French behaving as obstreperously as the Americans.’
- ‘They laughed and hailed obstreperously whenever I spoke something they had not heard of or were interested in.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.