One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They commonly occur with radiation induced plexopathies (approximately 60% of patients), but have not been reported in obstetrically related brachial plexopathies.’
- ‘Patients with gestational hypertension have previously unrecognized chronic hypertension, emerging preeclampsia or transient hypertension of pregnancy, an obstetrically benign condition.’
- ‘The mothers of the 31,133 live births in the earlier period were demographically and obstetrically similar to the mothers of the 28,733 live births after introduction of the guidelines.’
- ‘Midwives were concerned about the consequences of recommending options that contradicted obstetrically defined clinical norms.’
- ‘Do the obstetrically relevant bony pelvic measurements change?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.