One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Don't you just love planned obsoleteness!’
- ‘It was like many towns in that part of the country in its poverty and obsoleteness.’
- ‘By the time I first came to live in England in the 1960s, and for years thereafter, the obsoleteness of the Royal Academy as a benign factor in the life of contemporary art was simply assumed as a fact.’
- ‘The context for such a volume is the possibility that musicology might be saved from obsoleteness by such boundary-crossings.’
- ‘so much delay and cost because of more probable obsoleteness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.