One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The procedure is contraindicated for patients with distal or obliterative disease, and those with combined pelvic and distal obliterative disease.’
- ‘We do not expect this shock to be obliterative, dislocating to both body and mind.’
- ‘Of those 10 humans who developed obliterative bronchiolitis, 4 died and 3 never breathed again without the aid of a respirator.’
- ‘And this fight to the obliterative finish ultimately cannot be a matter of killing people and toppling regimes.’
- ‘None of the patients started on statins during the first postoperative year developed obliterative bronchiolitis as compared with a cumulative incidence of 37% among control patients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.