One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Punk music, with its live-fast ethos and objurgation of the status quo, never was meant to last long.’
- ‘He looked for a moment as if he was going to break out with a torrent of objurgation.’
- ‘Were we stung into action by the snide objurgation from members of the public?’
- ‘NELLO swung his pushcart a little closer to the curb to escape the wheels of a passing dray, at the same time hurling a flood of objurgation at the driver.’
- ‘The objurgation does not sound like an English papa laying down the law to his errant offspring.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.