One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He looked for a moment as if he was going to break out with a torrent of objurgation.’
- ‘The objurgation does not sound like an English papa laying down the law to his errant offspring.’
- ‘Were we stung into action by the snide objurgation from members of the public?’
- ‘NELLO swung his pushcart a little closer to the curb to escape the wheels of a passing dray, at the same time hurling a flood of objurgation at the driver.’
- ‘Punk music, with its live-fast ethos and objurgation of the status quo, never was meant to last long.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.