One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our application of this framework involves a morally objectivistic legal idealism, based upon Gewirth's Principle of Generic Consistency.’
- ‘The present article directs criticism at this objectivistic approach.’
- ‘As long as one remains in the natural attitude there is a tendency towards an objectivistic self-understanding, that is, understanding one's own subjectivity in objective terms.’
- ‘Some writers have noted the parallelisms between an objectivistic Marxism and Whitehead's objective relativism.’
- ‘Ramayana was strictly an objectivistic tale based on reasons and uncompromising morals like a democratic society, capitalistic free-trade civilization and virtue of selfishness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.