One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘Nevertheless, psychologists, including the most ardent objectivists, have frequently had an interest in the personal dimensions of their own and each other's lives and research.’
- ‘According to Smith, the club's first purpose is ‘to create a forum for discussion among objectivists on campus.’’
- ‘While putting great emphasis on ‘thought’ and ‘criticism,’ they adopt an entirely objectivist standpoint when it comes to the real significance of the subjective factor.’
- ‘I don't accuse objectivists of lacking imagination.’
- ‘Our industrial culture was neither naturalist nor subjectivist, but objectivist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.