One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘Our industrial culture was neither naturalist nor subjectivist, but objectivist.’
- ‘While putting great emphasis on ‘thought’ and ‘criticism,’ they adopt an entirely objectivist standpoint when it comes to the real significance of the subjective factor.’
- ‘I don't accuse objectivists of lacking imagination.’
- ‘According to Smith, the club's first purpose is ‘to create a forum for discussion among objectivists on campus.’’
- ‘Nevertheless, psychologists, including the most ardent objectivists, have frequently had an interest in the personal dimensions of their own and each other's lives and research.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.