One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Code produced by a compiler or assembler.
- ‘Our conclusion is that there is no way a user could effectively scrutinize the object code of an application to determine that it is ‘safe.’’
- ‘The programs don't have to be compiled into object code.’
- ‘If there were more tools available to do vulnerability analysis (of source as well as object code, in multiple languages), it would be in every vendor's interest to use them.’
- ‘The ‘algorithm’, which is the sequence of machine commands that the source code and object code represent.’
- ‘While there is a certain amount of flexibility allowed of the compiler in determining the how of object code, there is certainly no creativity involved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.