One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ball at which a player aims the cue ball.
- ‘Shoot straight at the object ball, striking the cue ball one cue tip below center.’
- ‘Place the cue ball between the object ball and the head rail so that the inside edge of the cue ball is lined up as shown below.’
- ‘While down on the shot, fine tune your aim by taking a few glances from the cue ball to the object ball and back again.’
- ‘I simply try to make the object ball while positioning the cue ball for a reasonable second shot.’
- ‘At impact, the forward force is split between the cueball and the object ball.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.