One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tending to cause obesity.‘an obesogenic environment’
- ‘I agree with Guthrie that a less obesogenic environment for children has to be created.’
- ‘We must create a less obesogenic environment for our children.’
- ‘The combination of the described vicious cycles acting as accelerator wheels, a set of ineffective brakes, and increasingly obesogenic environments represents a major challenge for weight management.’
- ‘This argues for the existence of a powerful set of accelerating forces in addition to the downhill obesogenic slope.’
- ‘Levelling out the obesogenic slope is fundamental to slowing down the momentum of the obesity epidemic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.