One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in the US) obstetrics and gynaecology.
- ‘oddly she's now in an ob-gyn ward on the floor below where she works (she works in the delivery suite).’
- ‘The following day at my ob-gyn appointment, it was determined that the fetus had died about two weeks prior.’
- ‘Second, it increases our sales and marketing resources to ob-gyn physicians.’
- ‘The primary applications of this mobile ultrasound system include: general abdominal imaging, OB/GYN, urology, orthopedics, emergency medicine, and ear, nose and throat imaging.’
- ‘In tort-plagued states like Nevada, for instance, premiums for an ob-gyn specialist now average a whopping $83,000 a year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.