One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
severely mentally ill, mentally ill, insane, mad, certifiable, deranged, demented, of unsound mind, out of one's mind, not in one's right mind, not together, crazed, maniac, maniacal, lunatic, unbalanced, unhinged, unstable, disturbed, distracted, stark mad, manic, frenzied, raving, distraught, frantic, hysterical, delirious, mad as a hatter, mad as a march hareView synonyms
- ‘This case has more twists and turns, and frankly, nutsy stuff, than any daytime soap opera.’
- ‘For example, nutsy Camille nearly steals the show in her hilarious interview segment.’
- ‘Nero: Was Agrippina's little boy as nutsy as popular history makes him out to be?’
- ‘He's this loveable buffoon who at times almost seems unbelievable, but you make him believable and really bring a lot of heart to this kind of nutsy guy.’
- ‘Now, Clark has been saying nutsy stuff for which he should perhaps be held to account.’
- ‘For some reason people are nutsy about Rap.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.