One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Look for foods that don't take a lot of work to prepare - the less effort it takes, the more likely you'll eat nutritiously.’
- ‘But that doesn't mean she's less healthy than women at the lower end of the range, as long as she exercises regularly and eats nutritiously.’
- ‘It is said that genetically modified foods will ensure that the entire world can be fed adequately and nutritiously.’
- ‘He said obesity among disadvantaged communities arises from poverty of access to an affordable and nutritiously adequate diet.’
- ‘You definitely need some information on how to eat nutritiously without having to settle only for bland meals and snacks that, before long, have you reaching for ‘forbidden’ foods that only sabotage your figure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.