One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A teacher in an educational establishment for preschool children.‘the court heard from the girl's nursery teacher’‘she is a retired nursery school teacher’
- ‘Scottish nursery teachers were extolling the advantages of teaching philosophy to four-year-olds.’
- ‘It seems nursery teachers here are being asked to look out for radicalisation.’
- ‘These schools will see nursery teachers on strike until Friday.’
- ‘Have your nursery teachers ever explained to you the concept of déjà vu?’
- ‘A boy was forced to drink his own urine by his nursery teacher to punish him for wetting himself.’
- ‘Nursery teachers receive only 1,000 rupees a month.’
- ‘She became a nursery teacher there, then head teacher within a year.’
- ‘Unlike some services, public nurseries are overwhelmingly the best, the beacons where nursery teachers train.’
- ‘The mother of two is a former nursery teacher.’
- ‘Her nursery teacher has sent a letter home about spring break.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.