One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Also a numismatist, he has a vast collection of stamps and coins from almost all countries, and his name figures in the Limca Book of Records.’
- ‘The collection of coins will no doubt be a great attraction to numismatists, as they include some rare golden specimens from the reigns of George 1,111, and 1V, and there are some scarce silver coins.’
- ‘The Baptist Church minister, Rev T Sorenson, said local numismatists thought the coins were worth up to R10000.’
- ‘Serious coin collectors, known as numismatists, generally tend toward currency that is no longer in circulation, said American Numismatic Association president Ed Rochette.’
- ‘The appearance of From Imperium to Auctoritas established Grant's credentials as a Roman numismatist; five more numismatic volumes would follow in the 1950's.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.