One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Also a numismatist, he has a vast collection of stamps and coins from almost all countries, and his name figures in the Limca Book of Records.’
- ‘The appearance of From Imperium to Auctoritas established Grant's credentials as a Roman numismatist; five more numismatic volumes would follow in the 1950's.’
- ‘The Baptist Church minister, Rev T Sorenson, said local numismatists thought the coins were worth up to R10000.’
- ‘Serious coin collectors, known as numismatists, generally tend toward currency that is no longer in circulation, said American Numismatic Association president Ed Rochette.’
- ‘The collection of coins will no doubt be a great attraction to numismatists, as they include some rare golden specimens from the reigns of George 1,111, and 1V, and there are some scarce silver coins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.