One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In nulliparous women, the diagnosis should be considered when the second stage of labor exceeds two hours without regional anesthesia and three hours if anesthesia was used.’
- ‘Tall stature reduced the risk in nulliparous women, but height had no impact on multiparous women, whose risk of C-section is about the same as that of average-height women.’
- ‘Mothers with a history of breech delivery are just as likely as nulliparous patients to achieve vaginal delivery in subsequent pregnancies.’
- ‘Only one in four nulliparous women and just over one half of multiparous women with this presentation achieve a spontaneous vaginal delivery.’
- ‘Here, the duty midwife or clerk opened the next sequentially numbered, double packed, sealed envelope, taken from a box marked either nulliparous or multiparous.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.