One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here, the duty midwife or clerk opened the next sequentially numbered, double packed, sealed envelope, taken from a box marked either nulliparous or multiparous.’
- ‘Only one in four nulliparous women and just over one half of multiparous women with this presentation achieve a spontaneous vaginal delivery.’
- ‘Mothers with a history of breech delivery are just as likely as nulliparous patients to achieve vaginal delivery in subsequent pregnancies.’
- ‘Tall stature reduced the risk in nulliparous women, but height had no impact on multiparous women, whose risk of C-section is about the same as that of average-height women.’
- ‘In nulliparous women, the diagnosis should be considered when the second stage of labor exceeds two hours without regional anesthesia and three hours if anesthesia was used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.