One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who makes a telephone call to threaten, annoy, or sexually harass someone.‘the legislation will introduce tougher penalties for nuisance callers’
- ‘I've just rung to report a nuisance caller.’
- ‘He also pointed out that he is inundated with nuisance callers.’
- ‘I want to report a nuisance caller.’
- ‘He was so angry he phoned a hotline for reporting nuisance callers.’
- ‘Magistrates have challenged a nuisance caller to prove that he can behave himself.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.