One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many of these changes are larger in scale than suggested from previous studies and involve a number of DNA-mediated events, including a preference for the removal of a complete turn of nucleosomal DNA.’
- ‘Histones are small basic proteins encoded by a multigene family and are responsible for the nucleosomal organization of chromatin in eukaryotes.’
- ‘Chromatin is a complex molecular structure composed of nucleosomal repeats in which 147 bp of DNA are wrapped around two copies of the four core histones, H2A, H2B, H3, and H4.’
- ‘In wild-type cells, the repressed state spreads unidirectionally through nucleosomal chromatin.’
- ‘The failure to recover mutations in genes encoding nucleosomal histones in this screen may be due to the presence of numerous copies of the histone gene cluster in flies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.