One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The LTR probe uniformly labels the chromosome arms except at the telomeres, nucleolar organizing regions, and centromeres, where the signal is lacking.’
- ‘In addition to nucleolar prominence, multiple nucleoli and nucleolar margination have also been suggested as diagnostic criteria for prostate cancer.’
- ‘Proteins synthesized through the interaction of nuclear, nucleolar, and cytoplasmic nucleic acids are first concentrated in the sacs of the Golgi apparatus in the form of granules or droplets.’
- ‘No specialized techniques, such as morphometry for assessing nucleolar size or special stains for mucin, were employed.’
- ‘Active transcription of ribosomal DNA is required in all organisms for both nucleolar formation and ribosome biogenesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.