One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in or student of nuclear physics.‘nuclear scientists successfully carried out five nuclear tests’
- ‘I was a nuclear scientist.’
- ‘I banned nuclear scientists from traveling abroad without a security detail.’
- ‘Our nuclear scientists had predicted that if the total ban on nuclear weapons failed, the superpower arsenals might grow a thousand-fold.’
- ‘One of the country's prominent nuclear scientists said publicly that the country's present nuclear capability was sufficient and there was no need to conduct further nuclear tests.’
- ‘They have admitted that their top nuclear scientist helped other nations build atomic bombs.’
- ‘They employ capable nuclear scientists and technicians.’
- ‘Nuclear power programmes also provide nuclear scientists.’
- ‘By his own admission, he does not control the country's nuclear programme and its nuclear scientists.’
- ‘They have detained three prominent nuclear scientists for questioning.’
- ‘They claim that their nuclear scientists are working on ways to meet growing electricity demand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.