One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
National Rubgy League, the premier league of professional rugby league clubs in Australasia.‘it's hoped he will make a successful return to the NRL’
- ‘If rugby league continues to die in the bush, the day will come when the NRL clubs will feel the impact almost as severely as rural communities are now.’
- ‘The NRL game was not a final, it was the last game of the regular season and both teams were in the final eight, so there wasn't much riding on the result.’
- ‘NRL needs to get serious in Melbourne’
- ‘The NRL won't schedule a match for Saturday afternoon.’
- ‘We have a very close NRL premiership race.’
- ‘The NRL can rightly claim that, for the most part, the 2004 season was a good one.’
- ‘The fight for the eight NRL finals positions is nearly over, while six teams are already assured of an early spring break.’
- ‘"I don't care who the opposition is," said the coach, "if the Warriors play to their main strengths, they can beat any side in the NRL."’
- ‘The new tax will have a massive impact on any leagues club that supports an NRL team.’
- ‘It's time the NRL delivered, for the sake of the game and its very future!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.