One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The agreement dated 23 December 1997 made between Franklin Ellis and Castle Wharf (and thereafter novated in favour of Jarvis) contains what appears to be a list of standard descriptions of the services it was to provide.’
- ‘In April 1998, he novated the contract with my client to rebuild the roads to Hillpalm.’
- ‘Was it a new or novated agreement whereby FTC replaced Group Co as buyer?’
- ‘If the security is not held in trust, it should be assigned rather than novated.’
- ‘The borrower can no longer set off any deposit it has with the seller if the whole loan agreement has been novated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.