One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small folded sheet of paper on which a note or informal letter may be written.
- ‘The DSA used 12 of Sally's pictures for their calendar for 1996 and for notelets which continue to sell well.’
- ‘I, like the wannabe overachiever that I am, duly raised my hand and bought a pack of airmail fold-up notelets in readiness for my first missive.’
- ‘Croydon Champions will be printing notelets which will be on sale at the Champions roadshows throughout the year and at our gala reception in November.’
- ‘On the way out of the cafe your mother needed to use the loo and left me by some rubbishy notelets and a pretty girl.’
- ‘The book, as well as cards and notelets, have been produced by the town council as part of the Mayor's Christmas Project.’
- ‘At the end of each month the picture can be detached from the calendar and used as a notelet.’
- ‘Congratulations to all our winners; your entries are currently being professionally printed into notelets which will be sold in aid of this year's Champions charity Croydon Carers Contact.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.