One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small folded sheet of paper on which a note or informal letter may be written.
- ‘On the way out of the cafe your mother needed to use the loo and left me by some rubbishy notelets and a pretty girl.’
- ‘The book, as well as cards and notelets, have been produced by the town council as part of the Mayor's Christmas Project.’
- ‘The DSA used 12 of Sally's pictures for their calendar for 1996 and for notelets which continue to sell well.’
- ‘Congratulations to all our winners; your entries are currently being professionally printed into notelets which will be sold in aid of this year's Champions charity Croydon Carers Contact.’
- ‘Croydon Champions will be printing notelets which will be on sale at the Champions roadshows throughout the year and at our gala reception in November.’
- ‘I, like the wannabe overachiever that I am, duly raised my hand and bought a pack of airmail fold-up notelets in readiness for my first missive.’
- ‘At the end of each month the picture can be detached from the calendar and used as a notelet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.