One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not delay in acting or taking an opportunity.
- ‘The Tidy Towns season is upon us, so don't let the grass grow under your feet.’
- ‘Catherine proved that she doesn't let the grass grow under her feet as she won the Northern Women's Championship.’
- ‘The editor said: ‘Grans don't let the grass grow under their feet.’
- ‘She still doesn't let the grass grow under her feet. She still drives, she travels by herself, she still tries to take care of everyone.’
- ‘Want to promote your business? Don't let the grass grow under your feet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.