One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Coding was consistent with National Center for Health Statistics standards, and unlike other data sets covering similar periods, all records, at least for 1935-1985, were coded by the same nosologists.’
- ‘Each year, nosologists at TDH reviewed death certificates for certain International Classification of Diseases Codes and forwarded those that met the required codes to TCADA.’
- ‘Death certificates were coded by trained nosologists at the Office of National Statistics according to the International Classification of Disease, 9th revision.’
- ‘A trained nosologist upgraded Ninth International Classification of Diseases codes, as previously described.’
- ‘The underlying cause of death was determined from the death certificates by a nosologist at the Australian Bureau of Statistics using the international classification of diseases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.