One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is much evidence, including our own, indicating that patients with BDI and BDII represent two different nosological conditions.’
- ‘I would like to make a small but practical nosological contribution.’
- ‘A new nosological scheme has derived from the need to rapidly assess patients at presentation so that powerful new treatments can be appropriately selected.’
- ‘These limitations notwithstanding, the present report raises key nosological and methodological questions regarding the diagnosis of children having problems with attention and behavioral inhibition.’
- ‘It has a nosological status and is clearly associated with suffering, ill health, and disability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.