One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has a nosological status and is clearly associated with suffering, ill health, and disability.’
- ‘These limitations notwithstanding, the present report raises key nosological and methodological questions regarding the diagnosis of children having problems with attention and behavioral inhibition.’
- ‘A new nosological scheme has derived from the need to rapidly assess patients at presentation so that powerful new treatments can be appropriately selected.’
- ‘I would like to make a small but practical nosological contribution.’
- ‘There is much evidence, including our own, indicating that patients with BDI and BDII represent two different nosological conditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.