One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His inherent nosiness, his interest in people, made him a great reporter.’
- ‘He was attracting quite a bit of attention on the first day - pure curiosity and nosiness.’
- ‘Now, when her friends and parents incessantly inquire as to whether or not she's getting out and meeting new people, there's a method to their nosiness.’
- ‘We all have a certain nosiness about who's doing what; and a love of reminiscing.’
- ‘With all of David's prodding, Selina found herself slipping up and mistaking his nosiness for actual interest in her, though he said otherwise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.