One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A landing wheel under the nose of an aircraft.
- ‘I went under the nose and climbed up the ladder built into the bottom hatch just aft of the nose wheel.’
- ‘A little further up, we came across the nose wheel of the aircraft.’
- ‘After minor repairs were made to the nose wheel, the aircraft was declared fully functional and fit to fly.’
- ‘However, when the plane settled in and the nose wheel came down, I first realized something was not right up front.’
- ‘As the aircraft became airborne, the nose wheel, in retracting into its well, pulled the cover from the window.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.