One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A landing wheel under the nose of an aircraft.
- ‘A little further up, we came across the nose wheel of the aircraft.’
- ‘As the aircraft became airborne, the nose wheel, in retracting into its well, pulled the cover from the window.’
- ‘I went under the nose and climbed up the ladder built into the bottom hatch just aft of the nose wheel.’
- ‘After minor repairs were made to the nose wheel, the aircraft was declared fully functional and fit to fly.’
- ‘However, when the plane settled in and the nose wheel came down, I first realized something was not right up front.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.