One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small thickset terrier of a breed with a rough red or black-and-tan coat and pricked ears.
- ‘With half of 750 square metres I have more than enough room to keep around five Norwich terriers, in my opinion, but not if I have to create a kennel and exercise section within a section.’
- ‘On Tuesday I met Romy for lunch, another delightful rendezvous, the better to talk of Norwich terriers and what we've been reading.’
- ‘Contest judges give the nod to Winky the Norwich terrier after Eugene Levy keeps him on a short leash in ‘Best in Show’.’
- ‘We spent this morning visiting Louis, Millie's litter brother, who lives with Spencer, a nine-year old Norwich terrier and their human family.’
- ‘Because of the small population of Norwich terriers, most of them are left entire and bitches are rarely sold to pet homes these days.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.