Having or denoting a normal blood pressure.
- ‘Several studies have demonstrated that physical activity reduces blood pressure in normotensive and hypertensive persons, regardless of weight loss.’
- ‘The results of physical examination were unremarkable, and he was afebrile and normotensive.’
- ‘The patient was afebrile and normotensive with no respiratory distress, and findings on cardiopulmonary examination were unremarkable.’
- ‘She was afebrile and normotensive and had a normal pulse and respiration.’
- ‘The study was restricted to normotensive women with singleton pregnancies who were at 30 weeks' gestation and were employed outside the home.’