One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The foundations of a rationalist tradition, however, may be compatible with certain forms of normativity of tradition.’
- ‘Perhaps the normativity of mathematical logic is such a case.’
- ‘To the inherent resistance of Chinese society to formal normativity was now added the resistance of Chinese communism, itself politically successful in 1949.’
- ‘The nature of the normativity of each tradition is therefore an essential feature of its potential universality.’
- ‘There is nothing novel in the differentiation itself, only in its extremity, owing to which the three constituents of normativity have completely separated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.