One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The foundations of a rationalist tradition, however, may be compatible with certain forms of normativity of tradition.’
- ‘The nature of the normativity of each tradition is therefore an essential feature of its potential universality.’
- ‘There is nothing novel in the differentiation itself, only in its extremity, owing to which the three constituents of normativity have completely separated.’
- ‘To the inherent resistance of Chinese society to formal normativity was now added the resistance of Chinese communism, itself politically successful in 1949.’
- ‘Perhaps the normativity of mathematical logic is such a case.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.