- another term for noradrenaline
- ‘When you're under stress your adrenal glands produce the hormones cortisol, norepinephrine, and adrenaline.’
- ‘Some scientists believe that the combination of the norepinephrine and endorphins help us to learn quickly and permanently.’
- ‘Within the adrenal medulla dopamine is converted to norepinephrine and epinephrine.’
- ‘It inhibits serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine reuptake.’
- ‘As a natural response to a diseased heart, the body releases the hormone norepinephrine, causing the heart to beat up to five times faster than normal.’
1940s: from nor- + epinephrine.