One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Everyone else would say it was fine, even good but all I'd be able to remember was being tongue-tied one minute and jabbering away nonsensically the next.’
- ‘It was only midnight and he was already stumbling and babbling nonsensically.’
- ‘I become flushed and flustered and I start to mumble nonsensically like the village idiot.’
- ‘I remember there was something about swapping nonsensically named files, but I can't remember which they were.’
- ‘She was drunk, and giddy, and tired, and thus was babbling nonsensically, and he shouldn't take anything she said too seriously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.