One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was above all the large number of non-voters who made the SVP the strongest party.’
- ‘Yes, the non-voters may very well make up a significant fraction of the 100,000 protestors.’
- ‘This represents a significant opportunity for someone who is able to appeal to this new generation of non-voters and supporters.’
- ‘In an age when only half of eligible Americans vote, his staff believe he can attract four million non-voters to his cause.’
- ‘Nevertheless, quite a few non-voters have so far registered their reasons for avoiding the ballot box.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.