One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A good communicator knows that what we communicate non-verbally can be more meaningful than the words we use.’
- ‘He was also young and he would connect with us, verbally and non-verbally.’
- ‘The partners must frequently communicate verbally and non-verbally with one another in order to learn to anticipate each other's moves.’
- ‘He glanced at Andrew as if to ask him non-verbally if that would be alright.’
- ‘He was positively relieved, however, that he was free from having to non-verbally communicate such feelings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.