One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quality of not being logically or factually sound.‘the time had come to test the validity or non-validity of my hypothesis’
- ‘Heisenberg states that the nonvalidity of rigorous causality is necessary and not just consistently possible.’
- ‘Discovery of the reality is up to the reader through their own research and work to ascertain the validity or non-validity of the information presented here.’
- ‘To overcome the difficulties raised by possible multiple interaction points and the nonvalidity of Bell's assumption, we propose a multi- "bead-and-spring" model to describe the detachment of proteins or cells from a surface by AFM type experiments.’
- ‘Reason can merely give what is implied by objects perceived, and has no authority whatever in determining the validity or non-validity of perception.’
- ‘The validity or non-validity of this position will no doubt become clearer as time passes and judgments mature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.