One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who does not make regular payments to receive something.
- ‘Well, this is a rare chance for non-subscribers to see the sort of material subscribers get in their inbox every day.’
- ‘The New Statesman article was available to non-subscribers but they seem to have moved it.’
- ‘The issue of the Weekly Standard out this morning is full of good stuff, most of it unavailable to non-subscribers.’
- ‘It should be available to both subscribers and non-subscribers.’
- ‘Some of the links to Economist articles below may perhaps not be accessible to non-subscribers; I'm sorry about this.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.